SH IEPN SIGNATURE HILL INDEPENDENT ESTATE PLANNING NETWORK
• Who will raise your children, if something would happen to you?
• When was the last time a professional looked at your will, if you even have one?
• Planned for living too long, extended care in a facility of your lifestyle?
• Planned for divorce, complications among people you desire to leave possessions to?
• Comfortable with medical personnel, will know what to do to you in an emergency?
• Have you ever heard of a wealth creation consultant? (Wealth can be created.)
• Have you ever had a health care consultant speak to you?
• Most current card debt can be significantly reduced by agreement.
• Foreclosure can be prevented, giving you time, and a better loan payment negotiated.
• Even if you “walk away from a home loan” you could end up with a deficiency judgment.
• Do you know what a reverse mortgage is.
• Caring for a loved one alone, spending your family funds?
• Power of attorney for elders, or at least a note for estate pay back.
• Professional preparation of financial loan application can make the difference.
Why leave your loved ones with uncertainty and financial chaos at your eventual passing? Planning makes perfect. Signature Hill will help you structure your estate in a manner that eases the burdens on your family, makes your health care decisions in advance, minimizes your state and federal tax obligations, and maximizes the amount of your hard earned wealth that actually passes to those people and organizations you love. Signature Hill will passionately guide you in the following matters:
Custom Estate Planning Documents (NOT Dangerous Boilerplate Forms)
Probate and Estate Administration
Last Wills and Testaments
Holistic Wealth Creation Process with John F. Hogan
Charitable Remainder Trusts
Will Contest Litigation
Intestate Estate Litigation
Undue Influence Litigation
Guardianships for Minor Children or Incapacitated Persons
Financial and Health Care Powers of Attorney
Living Wills and Advance Health Care Directives
Charitable Giving Planning
Life Insurance Planning
Reverse Mortgage Process